Saturday, October 10, 2026

Wait until you see what Jessica said 👀

Hi Momoko,

The reviews are starting to roll in and hearing how much girls are loving their Buttercream Bra is exactly why we created Cupcakes in the first place. 💜

Here are a few of our favorites so far:

“My girls really love them! My youngest literally said it’s more comfortable to wear her Cupcakes bra than to not wear one at all! I love that there’s no wires or clips pinching their skin. Cute colors and adorable little details. 10/10!”

– Darlene, Cupcakes Mom

“I bought one for my niece and she was SO excited. Her mom told me she immediately put it on and didn’t want to take it off. I love that I could make such a big growing-up moment feel fun and special for her.”

– Jessica, Cupcakes Aunt

“I got these for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves them!! They’re so soft and comfortable, and she had the best time picking out the color and charms. I wish something like this existed when my daughters were growing up!”

– Susan, Cupcakes Grandma

Whether you’re shopping for your daughter, granddaughter, niece or another special girl in your life, we created Cupcakes to make her first bra feel exciting, comfortable and completely her.

[SHOP BUTTERCREAM BRAS]

Thanks for being part of Cupcakes!

Krysta
Co-Founder
Cupcakes by CAKES Body
shopcupcakes.com



You received this email from Cupcakes. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment